Mustang Evolution Forum banner

gt500 front lip?

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  610swolf 
#1 ·
Will an oem gt500 front lip work on a stock 05 gt bumper. i found out the are 75$ through ford and im curious its much cheaper and oem so im curious. I kno the bumpers are different but i figured id ask

#8 ·
I had literally never seen anyone do that before just now. I almost want to take off my CDC lip since it got all scratched up on a huge parking curb and put that on in it's place. I actually really like the look of that. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm going to have to take the front lip off and see what it looks like under there, but I'm kind of excited to do that esp. considering how inexpensive it is lol.

#12 ·
Yes they will. Me and my father both fabbed one on his 08 GT and my 06 V6. I have since traded in the V6 for an 07 GT and plan on doing that this summer. I will get some pics of his if you would like. I think it looks better than most of the aftermarket chin spoilers, especially since the textured black matches the rockers. (If you have textured rockers)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.