Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea some headers will wake it up !
They're definitely on my list, but I may grab the Shaker System first to spruce the front end up a bit. :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
Tyrannax said:
They're definitely on my list, but I may grab the Shaker System first to spruce the front end up a bit. :D
Get the front lip from am an get headers at the same time it will give a badass look an you will get the extra performance then get shaker hood

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's cool! I'm from Texas too!
A fellow Texan! What part?

Thanks for the video! Where'd ya pick up those mufflers from ?
I actually snagged em from eBay. Haha

Get the front lip from am an get headers at the same time it will give a badass look an you will get the extra performance then get shaker hood
I might do that bro. I'm feeling it's time for a performance upgrade now that you mention it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What all town outside of Austin? I live in brenham and know your area pretty good. Small world ayy lol
Ah, the town with the Blue Bell Factory. Lol. Love that place. I live in a town called Taylor near Rounded Rock. You probably haven't heard of it. :D

Does GT500 Take-offs = GT500 Axel backs?
Yep, takeoffs = axel backs

·
Registered
80 Posts
Tyrannax said:
Ah, the town with the Blue Bell Factory. Lol. Love that place. I live in a town called Taylor near Rounded Rock. You probably haven't heard of it. :D

Yep, takeoffs = axel backs
Lol yeah I have I've been threw there going to hutto along time ago

·
Registered
488 Posts
Tyrannax said:
A fellow Texan! What part?

I actually snagged em from eBay. Haha

I might do that bro. I'm feeling it's time for a performance upgrade now that you mention it.
Yea I'm not going to lie u would be surprised how much lower an aggressive the front lip will make your car look for 100$! I was pleased to say the least but you can't go wrong with headers either !

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cool, I was thinking that, just wanted to make sure. :good:
It's all good man!

Lol yeah I have I've been threw there going to hutto along time ago
Lol. Everyone has heard of Hutto, but never Taylor. Taylorites have a hatred for that no-grocery store little town. :D

Yea I'm not going to lie u would be surprised how much lower an aggressive the front lip will make your car look for 100$! I was pleased to say the least but you can't go wrong with headers either !
Only $100? Wow, that's a great price! I think unpainted would go better than painted for my redfire 05.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Thanks man! Is your color the darker red? Or the bright red? I seen two different pics and they looked different !

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
silvrskoundrel said:
Thanks man! Is your color the darker red? Or the bright red? I seen two different pics and they looked different !
Yeah redfire, but I think there was an even darker option. I love it. Wish it was that Camaro green though, haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts