Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
wiarumas said:
anybody have them on their car? i want the headlight ones for sure but im wondering if i should get the tail lights also. does anyone have any pics with them on a car?
If I were you, I'd go to the junk yard and see if you can find a Mustang with the factory smoked headlights. I think they're 01+.

You probally don' want the GTS covers. I've heard people steal them off the car.

·
Registered
800 Posts
we have had them in the passed ourselves, it is the best thing to do is to find a pair of headlight covers as mentioned by DOM, and a new thing that has been available in the passed is tinted tail light covers which are pretty kewl looking to, thy normally can be found on Ebay, but have been rather pricey in the passed of being around 175-200 or so.

Just keep your eyes pealed.

* wiarumas was just asking for suggestions here, not sly remarks, so as I have been told growing up - IF YA AINT GOT ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DONT " :shock:

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah Zim thats what he is talking about but for a 99+, we had a couple sets or the rear, and the problem we had was they would fly off or the velcro just wouldnt hold worth a damn... or when it would get dark you would have to remember to take them off... real pain in the arse!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
yea dont get covers people tend to be gay and steel them...or they just fly off... just get smoked ones off a 2001 or newer like dom said

1 - 8 of 8 Posts