Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its now on base coat and clear coat will paint it blue tonight.. Cant wait..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Looks bad a$$.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
5,416 Posts
Looks awesome

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
5,416 Posts
Nice, when I take mine to the body shop I always say take your time. I hate when I get rushed so I know other people probably don't like it. Plus I'd hope for more quality work. It looks like it was worth the wait though

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice, when I take mine to the body shop I always say take your time. I hate when I get rushed so I know other people probably don't like it. Plus I'd hope for more quality work. It looks like it was worth the wait though
Yeah same here i told the guy in the shop that i can wait take all the time they want to make it perfect, they did really well from baking the hood, prep, paint and even buff my whole car. I would definitely go there again for future paint job. Fyi i got the idea on blackout grill from your car so thank you..

·
Premium Member
5,416 Posts
Yeah same here i told the guy in the shop that i can wait take all the time they want to make it perfect, they did really well from baking the hood, prep, paint and even buff my whole car. I would definitely go there again for future paint job. Fyi i got the idea on blackout grill from your car so thank you..
Thanks! What grille are you running? I can't even tell on the mobile app!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks! What grille are you running? I can't even tell on the mobile app!
I got this on ebay, i forgot the name but there is a space on the emblem, that you can see the pony emblem and it was silver chrome so what i did i plasti dipped the emblem, grill, and chin spoiler even tinted the headlights..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts