Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if the only difference in the 94-98 v6 guages and the 99+ guages was the redline, because if the 94-98 fit my 2000...i want the "Ford Mustang V6 Reverse Glow Guages (94-98)
http://www.mustangtuning.com/v6gauges.html
they don't have the cool colors and stuff on the guages for a 99+

or if you know where else to get cool guages for around $50 that would be good

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Hm..I don't believe pre-99 gauges will fit a 99-04 correctly. Dunno what to tell you

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
know any websites that sell the white faced guages?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha...I was ignoring the fact it was spelled wrong.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i have to same gauges on my 2000. go to www.v6mustangstuff.com!! they have them for $90.00 they were a pretty easy install. the difference if that the 99+ gauges come as one piece and not two. if you get those i recommend that you take a fork and pull your needles up away from the gauges because sometimes they will stick or when it gets too cold they will stick easily. that is what UPR told me. after i did that they were fine.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I got great white faced gauges on Ebay for $32.20 with shipping and everything, They're the indaglo gauges so they have the colors and I can change them to 6 different colors I just had to splice it into my Rear Defrost wiring and just hid the wires, pretty easy and they look great, just what I wanted! :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts