Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a 2006 mustang GT with 73k miles. Its used obviously and its at a dealership like 500 miles away. What do you guys think the price should be? (I know the real price i just want to know what you guys say) i really loved this car at first sight

Attachments

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Between 18k-21k. If they do not know anything about the car you may be able to get it for less.

My 02 was going for about 15k at the dealership(Chrysler), but after talking to the sales team there I realized that my salesman did not have a clue about mustangs. I told him that I can get a mustang gt anywhere and put roush on it. After a few days passed and I came back and saw it was still there he start asking me what should it be sold for. I told him nothing over 10k and his manager told me he couldn't go under 10k. After a few more days, I came back we talked again and I left with the car for 9200.00. 2002 360R with 53k miles. And they replaced the clutch, put flowmaster 44s on and 2 new tires. I think I did okay. I felt good about the deal and I am enjoying my car!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Between 18k-21k. If they do not know anything about the car you may be able to get it for less.

My 02 was going for about 15k at the dealership(Chrysler), but after talking to the sales team there I realized that my salesman did not have a clue about mustangs. I told him that I can get a mustang gt anywhere and put roush on it. After a few days passed and I came back and saw it was still there he start asking me what should it be sold for. I told him nothing over 10k and his manager told me he couldn't go under 10k. After a few more days, I came back we talked again and I left with the car for 9200.00. 2002 360R with 53k miles. And they replaced the clutch, put flowmaster 44s on and 2 new tires. I think I did okay. I felt good about the deal and I am enjoying my car!
Its actually 14k :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice!!! ?

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

I don't know what that ddcd4 stuff is. Lol. It was supposed to be a thumbs up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts