Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys check this out and tell me what you think? Just a spur of the moment thing had the guy draw it out for me........and this is the end result after 2.5 hours in the chair........will more pics later that were taken as it was getting done............

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I bet that was a couple hundred

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
my friend got a little one around his wrist and it was 100

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
i was playing around with getting flames coming off my wrist down my arm, but that would be hard to hide if i decided i didnt like it later down the road

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it cost $280, and it hurt like a ##### but it was worth it in the end........my husband got his labret pierced and a nautical star on his forarm also..........

184 Posts
cool

·
Registered
14 Posts
wow I am pleasantly suprised by the lack of leghumping on this board, seems like on any other board the second a female posts a pic of a part of her body everyone freaks out :mrgreen:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Angel said:
Hey guys check this out and tell me what you think? Just a spur of the moment thing had the guy draw it out for me........and this is the end result after 2.5 hours in the chair........will more pics later that were taken as it was getting done............

184 Posts
when i see a tattoo on a girl i always think cool or sweet but never do the words Hot or sexy come to my mind. Just not a big fan of them as far as physical attraction goes.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts