Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been awhile since I posted been real busy with work and christmas junk.

Anyway, today I was lucky enough to finally get to see the prototype 2007 mustang cobra. I got to meet the lead calibration engineer from Roush, talked to him about a few things, it was great. He had a the powerplant from the Ford GT under the hood crankin out 510HP, I got to see the on board computer he was using to monitor everything with all the specs. They are going to release the car in June/July 2006, but it they are still labeling it as a 2007. The prototype he was driving had a different rearend that could accomidate 285 width tires, which wouldnt be available on the finished product (unfortunatly). I have pics and video of the car, but I was told I cannot post them on the net, and I am going to respect that since the engineer went out of his way to bring it by my office because he knew I wanted to see it. I have a photo of me sitting in the car, I will ask my co-worker (his sister) if I can post that photo at least. :D
Ask me any questions you have guys and I will see if I can get them answered for you. By the way, the Ford lightning, dont expect that anytime soon.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Hoover said:
Hey guys, been awhile since I posted been real busy with work and christmas junk.

Anyway, today I was lucky enough to finally get to see the prototype 2007 mustang cobra. I got to meet the lead calibration engineer from Roush, talked to him about a few things, it was great. He had a the powerplant from the Ford GT under the hood crankin out 510HP, I got to see the on board computer he was using to monitor everything with all the specs. They are going to release the car in June/July 2006, but it they are still labeling it as a 2007. The prototype he was driving had a different rearend that could accomidate 285 width tires, which wouldnt be available on the finished product (unfortunatly). I have pics and video of the car, but I was told I cannot post them on the net, and I am going to respect that since the engineer went out of his way to bring it by my office because he knew I wanted to see it. I have a photo of me sitting in the car, I will ask my co-worker (his sister) if I can post that photo at least. :D
Ask me any questions you have guys and I will see if I can get them answered for you. By the way, the Ford lightning, dont expect that anytime soon.

can you email the pics to me so i can see???? [email protected] or grab me on AIM.. kuzim232

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry man i dont mean to tease, you have no idea how much I really want to post every single pic and the video i have of it. I am using all will power to stop myself. Like I said I will ask if i can post one of the photo's and it will probably be the one of me sitting in the drivers seat.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Ok I am really finding some of this hard to believe, not to call you a liar or anything, but you would have to be really high on the food chain to have them bring this 07 Cobra by your office I would think...I can understand the not posting pictures thing...but post something please to back this up! even if its you mooning the camera from within the 07 Cobra...sumthing?

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
KrazyPony said:
Ok I am really finding some of this hard to believe, not to call you a liar or anything, but you would have to be really high on the food chain to have them bring this 07 Cobra by your office I would think...I can understand the not posting pictures thing...but post something please to back this up! even if its you mooning the camera from within the 07 Cobra...sumthing?
he is a trust worthy fellow, dont trip
http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10095

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know you guys may find it hard to beleive me, and that is ok. I am going to find a way to prove it to you. I may or may not be able to post any pics of the Cobra, but maybe I can find a way to prove my credibility....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts