Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a 1965 mustang fastback, i restored it a couple of months ago and all my girls joke with me about it all the time. i dont really care but just makin sure...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
I had a girlfriend with a '68 Mustang convertible, and another girlfriend with a '56 Mercedes Benz. They were both hot. The ride in the Mercedes was smoother; but the Mustang was terrific with the top off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
Take this with a grain of salt, from a 52 year old guy - who's chuckling at your question.

It may matter when you are young, but quite frankly - you and what you are is what's hot or not. And it won't matter what car you drive.

The car - it's just an icon you happen to own. If it's a nice icon, it says something about your tastes. If you were the one who rebuilt it - it says something about your grit, determination, and abilities.

But it neither case does it make you hot or not.

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
Ya, but it depends on the car. I think its hot for a girl to own a 65 mustang fastback for instance but even though two of my favorite cars are the 2004 cobra and the 2007 shelby gt 500, I would not think it was hot for a girl to own either one of those.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
well all I can say is this.. if you are depending on your car to make you HOT.. then you must not think much of yourself... to me, what makes someone hot is not their car.. it is their looks, conduct and intelligence.. have you ever thought of things such as that?.. Gee.. looks,conduct and intelligence..wow.. what a cool idea..of course now, if you are unattractive, stupid and act ignorant.. you probably will need a mustang.. 65 model..huh..get a convertible
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
It can be...it can be down right sexy. But for the most part it's really up to the girl, not the car. As a car guy I'll just say that about 80% of the time I find it intriguing (not really hot). The other 20% of the time the girl is a spoiled brat that said "Daddy I want that one this week!!!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
the fact that you restore cars, that's hot....any guy would love to restore cars with his girl. If he doesnt then that means he doesn't know how, or he is insecure about himself. Looks are hot, car won't make you hot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
What a beatiful machine. I do find it attractive when a woman can appreciate a nice car. It makes them not so "girly". In a subtle way it says "I can can hold my own". I like that.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top