Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 2 door "fastback" look. The front matches exactly to the spyshots of the mule testing, it's not the Fusion because of the two doors, and the front fender is slightly different. I am very skeptical of everything, but i'm putting my money on this.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I like it...but I think it still looks a lot like the Fusion in the front, and they got the new Fusion look from the Aston Martin...I think they should stay with the Mustang look, or try something new. Who knows though when it's all over, might come out pretty nice.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like a Fusion front end, down to the parking distance sensors?

The grill is slightly different. Also, the fusion has 4 doors, and it isn't a hatchback. (fastback)
They stated the the 15 will have some strong fusion influences, but the lights and front gill are an exact match to the mule front grill.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The grill is slightly different. Also, the fusion has 4 doors, and it isn't a hatchback. (fastback)
They stated the the 15 will have some strong fusion influences, but the lights and front gill are an exact match to the mule front grill.
The two clay model pics could be of different cars? The rear one looks like Mustang, the front looks exactly like Fusion (to me).

The grill looks the same to me. Maybe I need glasses :wtf

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The two clay model pics could be of different cars? The rear one looks like Mustang, the front looks exactly like Fusion (to me).

The grill looks the same to me. Maybe I need glasses :wtf
They could be of two different cars, so it's possible. They also had a clay SUV in the room, but the hatchback one is defiantly a mustang.

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
It's a 2 door "fastback" look. The front matches exactly to the spyshots of the mule testing, it's not the Fusion because of the two doors, and the front fender is slightly different. I am very skeptical of everything, but i'm putting my money on this.
You can count all the money you want on it. I'm super glad I have my 11 pony and if the new design looks like the picture you just shown me, then my 11 will be the last mustang I own. Ralph!!!!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Three different cars. And the Mustang just looks like a 10-14 to me. Except the front looks off? But it doesn't look finished either. These pics aren't of the completed project so who knows how they come out in the end. Anyone have more photos?

Attachments

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Three different cars. And the Mustang just looks like a 10-14 to me. Except the front looks off? But it doesn't look finished either. These pics aren't of the completed project so who knows how they come out in the end. Anyone have more photos?
Look at the upper right pic you posted. Different car. The rear is completely different. It's multiple cars. The pictures you posted also appear to be older. Not taken at the same time.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Look at the upper right pic you posted. Different car. The rear is completely different. It's multiple cars. The pictures you posted also appear to be older. Not taken at the same time.
You need to look at the pics more closely. If you look at the rear end shot of your pic, what do you see in the background in the upper right? Also, notice the watch he is wearing. Now look at my pics. You'll notice the same car in the background. The guy is wearing the same watch. Pics were taken the same time man. It is also the same car as you posted. You can tell by the position of the car in relation to the one in the background. Just imagine switching the camera angles in each of our pics. You can also see the lines on the passenger rear side appear to be the same, from the small amount you can see from my pic anyway.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You need to look at the pics more closely. If you look at the rear end shot of your pic, what do you see in the background in the upper right? Also, notice the watch he is wearing. Now look at my pics. You'll notice the same car in the background. The guy is wearing the same watch. Pics were taken the same time man. It is also the same car as you posted. You can tell by the position of the car in relation to the one in the background. Just imagine switching the camera angles in each of our pics. You can also see the lines on the passenger rear side appear to be the same, from the small amount you can see from my pic anyway.
Man, you're obviously taking a pic I posted way to far. If you have to go that far out of your way to prove yourself, go for it.
*according to my calculations at the appropriate camera angle at 63.2 degrees, with 72 luminous of light, with the shadows going in an eastern direction, while accounting for a .04 degree margin of error. I determine that the pics were taken at the same hour window* ;)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Man, you're obviously taking a pic I posted way to far. If you have to go that far out of your way to prove yourself, go for it.
*according to my calculations at the appropriate camera angle at 63.2 degrees, with 72 luminous of light, with the shadows going in an eastern direction, while accounting for a .04 degree margin of error. I determine that the pics were taken at the same hour window* ;)
LOL, I have to, it's just in my nature now. Do you need more? :p

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
LOL, I have to, it's just in my nature now. Do you need more? :p
I can tell it's your nature. I'm just messing with you man, but I am a bit flustered and surprised that you went so far out of your way to try prove me wrong, which you didn't really. All you proved is that there were more clays in the room. The fastback look is still the only car in there that you have not "disproven", also, the front end is not the fusion front end. Do some simple measurements, and you'll see what I mean, but besides that, the fastback clay model is the 15. It'll either replace the Shelby or the Boss, (the sixer, eco, and gt won't look like that).
In the end, my point is that you shouldn't work so hard or try to shove facts and evidence in someone elses face. I may work for Ford you know, and maybe I took all those pics? (I didn't but you get my point right?)

·
Premium Member
4,558 Posts
I can tell it's your nature. I'm just messing with you man, but I am a bit flustered and surprised that you went so far out of your way to try prove me wrong, which you didn't really. All you proved is that there were more clays in the room. The fastback look is still the only car in there that you have not "disproven", also, the front end is not the fusion front end. Do some simple measurements, and you'll see what I mean, but besides that, the fastback clay model is the 15. It'll either replace the Shelby or the Boss, (the sixer, eco, and gt won't look like that).
In the end, my point is that you shouldn't work so hard or try to shove facts and evidence in someone elses face. I may work for Ford you know, and maybe I took all those pics? (I didn't but you get my point right?)
Everything you post is to prove or disprove someone wrong. Grow up, anyone can see that there are similarities in both sets of pics.. Had the roles be reversed you'd have blown dude up, and your still talking trying prove 'your right'...
Get over yourself already.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts