Mustang Evolution Forum banner

guys hehehehe

1K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Dcobra31 
#1 ·
Since my car has been fixed and its been woke up lol , i have been enjoying it so much :) anyway stopped by the store yesterday morning to get my coffee as usual. i gave it a lil gas going over the curb. When i do that it hops the front end ( which is sooo dam sweet ;) lol ) anyway i parked by this truck , when i got out these 2 guys gave me an ohhh chit look lmao ... came right out and said " i am soory but it impressed me and excited me when a girl got out that car " lmao he said cause the way it was driven and it sounded he wouldnt expect anything but a guy driving it .... i looked at at him like a dumb arse lmao and all i could say was " then you should see how oi drive it at the track " and walked in side got my coffee. lmao when i came out he was still sitting in his truck starring at my car in a daze hahahahaha.....

i should get a sticker for my car that says " silly boys V8's are for girls " hahahaha :p:

#6 ·
lol my first car was a stick.... didnt even know how to drive it but i drove it off the lot grinding every dam gear lmao i look back now and think ... what the hell was i thinking lmao

#15 ·
#4 ·
My wife says she gets random revs from guys in trucks. Occassionally she'll rev back just to give them a thrill

#13 ·
Since my car has been fixed and its been woke up lol , i have been enjoying it so much :) anyway stopped by the store yesterday morning to get my coffee as usual. i gave it a lil gas going over the curb. When i do that it hops the front end ( which is sooo dam sweet ;) lol ) anyway i parked by this truck , when i got out these 2 guys gave me an ohhh chit look lmao ... came right out and said " i am soory but it impressed me and excited me when a girl got out that car " lmao he said cause the way it was driven and it sounded he wouldnt expect anything but a guy driving it .... i looked at at him like a dumb arse lmao and all i could say was " then you should see how oi drive it at the track " and walked in side got my coffee. lmao when i came out he was still sitting in his truck starring at my car in a daze hahahahaha.....

i should get a sticker for my car that says " silly boys V8's are for girls " hahahaha :p:
Get it girl.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.