1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Next mods that I want to include on my car, are:
-Black Roof vinyl from AM
-Front CS Fascia (in Body Color-red), but I don't know which one looks better, with fog lights or without, I like both looks.

I plan to keep my GT grille fog lights.

Also apparently in TX you can get fined if you have more than 2 fog lights in your car.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Hi Guys,
-Front CS Fascia (in Body Color-red), but I don't know which one looks better, with fog lights or without, I like both looks.

Also apparently in TX you can get fined if you have more than 2 fog lights in your car.
where are you finding the CS fascia in red? Someone just painting the Ford OEM part?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
4 fog lights would be wack. Besides, don't they make a brake cooling ducking kit that utilizes the opening in the boss fascia?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
primer2tone said:
4 fog lights would be wack. Besides, don't they make a brake cooling ducking kit that utilizes the opening in the boss fascia?
What he said... Keep your stock fogs and use the brake cooling ducts...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It had the perfect high IMO, how is the ride?
Excellent!!. Completely stop the rocking movement (back and forward). Great handling, Great looks and not that hard for a daily drive.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

What he said... Keep your stock fogs and use the brake cooling ducts...
I think your comments are right, make sense. I will save that difference for other upgrade. Thanks Primer2tone, nhcowboy!. I think I will follow your suggestions.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
M3hunter said:
Hi Guys,

I know u wanna keep the grille fogs, but here's mine with the Roush grille... I like it cuz it gives it a mean stealthy look

Attachments

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
M3hunter said:
Excellent!!. Completely stop the rocking movement (back and forward). Great handling, Great looks and not that hard for a daily drive.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

I think your comments are right, make sense. I will save that difference for other upgrade. Thanks Primer2tone, nhcowboy!. I think I will follow your suggestions.
Yes, you're gonna save like $100 and its goona look sick & functional.

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Azure said:
Damn, I voted wrong. I like GTstyles2's look, now that my head is out of my a$$. :duh:
No, keep your head in your ass. OP wants to keep his fog lights in the grile. So, as you were. :p

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know u wanna keep the grille fogs, but here's mine with the Roush grille... I like it cuz it gives it a mean stealthy look
Your car, looks great!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts