Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm jimizee from the Philippines and I have a brand new v6 2013 model red race color and its all stock,I wanna upgrade some parts and accessories will I go to order wat I need and want?hlep me out pls I'm dying to have upgrade my v6

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

Where will I order parts and accessories for my v6 2013 model

·
Registered
787 Posts
Jimizee said:
Hi I'm jimizee from the Philippines and I have a brand new v6 2013 model red race color and its all stock,I wanna upgrade some parts and accessories will I go to order wat I need and want?hlep me out pls I'm dying to have upgrade my v6
What u trying to buy?? Looks, performance , lights ???

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks lights and exhaust to sound really loud

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

monkey13 said:
What u trying to buy?? Looks, performance , lights ???
Looks lights and for my engine exhaust to sound louder also hood coz all is stock

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I think u can see my profile pix dats my v6

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jimizee said:
Looks lights and exhaust to sound really loud

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Looks lights and for my engine exhaust to sound louder also hood coz all is stock

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

I think u can see my profile pix dats my v6
Hey guys pls help me out this is my first v6 and my dream car I wanna upgrade it its all stock for now looks lights sound of exhaust and engine to be loud and hood to be more muscled car etc wer will I go to order coz I'm from philippines

·
Registered
787 Posts
Ok ok ok... One step at a time.. Unless u got mad money to blow at once we can't help until u start somewhere

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
monkey13 said:
Ok ok ok... One step at a time.. Unless u got mad money to blow at once we can't help until u start somewhere
Lol ok lets start from the looks hood,fog lamps,racing stripes black from the trunk to hood and exhaust to make the engine sound so loud

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

monkey13 said:
A site??? Americanmuscle.com .. But like i said chill and decide where u wanna start Cus it ain't cheap.
Hehehe I'm ready for the expenses for this

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Hey monkey tnx a lot will try to surf now

·
Registered
787 Posts
Ok question.. U got money to blow??? Cus a standard exhaust is gonna run about $800.. Hood will go from 500 and up. Hid are cheap and fog lamps will run u up to 200

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes monkey I'm ready for all of it it's Xmas lol

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Monkey as long as it will fit my v6 2013 model why not

·
Registered
787 Posts
Everything u need is on that site.. If u need help deciding feel free to ask. I always recommend borla ataks for exhaust.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tnx a lot big help,and yes monkey will ask help from u coz I'm a Pilipino English is hard hehehe a bit

·
Registered
787 Posts
Jimizee said:
Yes monkey I'm ready for all of it it's Xmas lol

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Monkey as long as it will fit my v6 2013 model why not
Lol alright . Any questions u got just ask away. One thing at a time lol and ill help with w.e i can

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tnx monkey coz I just wanna convert my v6 into a bad ass muscle car coz its a good car and my dream car and we are only few who have this kinda car here in the philippines

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok tok to u soon and I played from my pc borla atak exhaust really sound great,a roaring lion ayt

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Terminator said:
Should of got a GT if you got money to blow lol :D
Sorry terminator,don't have to compete about money hehehe I'm a Pilipino we earn peso here and yes I can go for gt nor Bo's nor cobra but I can't afford to much fuel consumption,I wanna ride more ini a daily basis and I can't even use this v6 fast enough with the kinda road Cebu city Philippines has,but if u will come visit Philippines then u will see what life I have,lol I go to states to tour not to work but anyway this is not a bragging issue ayt?this is all about for the love of mustang?aint we guys are both at the same page?

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Hmiller said:
welcome! ...Post pics ... I wanna see what ya blow that money on haha
See my profile pix hmiller it's just a simple red race v6 can't afford fuel consumption here in the Philippines,if I bought the gt or more then I could just ride it once in a while and I don't like that hehehe,terminator is a rich guy can't compete with him,I'm a poor guy from Philippines earning peso not dollars hehehe..hope u.s of A will adopt Philippines so it would be Philippines state lol and will be earning dollars hehehe

1 - 20 of 37 Posts