Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEy everyone...

i'm lookin for some ideas for the exterior of my car but im not sure what to do . I don't really want to buy a body kit cause i like the way the car looks as it is...im just lookin for something to make it look different.

:confused:

Attachments

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
ah yea cant see it.

Get some Saleen Side Skirts maybe? Nothing much else you can do unless you want to get a new front bumper

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Springs, Tints, Shorten Antenna, Mach 1 Grill Delete, 03/04 Cobra mirrors

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
saleen rear wing like i have, the s281 not that huge 351... its a nice touch if you like the low profile, or have a lowered car. you can go to my garage for some pics at diff angles, its 240 direct from saleen and its urathane, installs pretty darn easy also.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
or get the deep dish bullits like Zim those are hawt :yup:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
wiarumas said:
..possibly a vinyl strip that goes up in the middle of the hood in front of the hood scoop and stops once it gets there. black in color. or maybe the ones that go to the left and right of the hood scoop.
Please dont do that. Ive personally always hated that look. Just out right hidious and gawdy

·
Registered
187 Posts
i think that the number one thing that is overlooked on mustangs is the stance. there is way too much space between the wheels and the wheel wells. it needs to be droped at least 1.5 inches. get some drop springs from eibach or H&R. i garantee that you will notice a difference in looks and performance. you could also get some nice 18 inch wheels. the cobra Y2K wheels are not too common but look really nice.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Hmmm...my advice. White mustang take great to black.

- The new smoked projector headlights.
- Smoked foglights.
- 35th Anniversary black hood decal.
- Saleen S-281 wing.
- Deep dish Bullitts for the rear.
- Shortened attenna.

Kinda don't know what to do if you wanna keep your OEM front bumper.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
How about you do what you wanna do....what look are you wanting to go for on your car?

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
^ haha. That's what I'm tryin to do, and some dude from MS keeps telling me I'm doing what he wanted to.
That's because you are damnit...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts