Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,265 Posts
They certainly help brighten the road for you. They also piss people off when your driving behind them at night lol. I'm thinking about getting the bright ones. Don't really like the really blue ones unless I had a white or blue car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
Got them on my car, love them. They really light up the road at night and cut through fog and rain better due to the projection beam. Plus, they look awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered mine Tuesday, and they sent the wrong ones yesterday, and I'm about to head over to Carquest to hopefully get the right knes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so, what is a good brand? mine were 130 and they gave em too me for 100 cause all the wait and such.
AND THEY SUCK!,
my halogen lights were brighter..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
afree05 said:
so, what is a good brand? mine were 130 and they gave em too me for 100 cause all the wait and such.
AND THEY SUCK!,
my halogen lights were brighter..
That is a really low price for HIDs. They usually are over $200. What brand did you get?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,104 Posts
aegischief said:
That is a really low price for HIDs. They usually are over $200. What brand did you get?
You can get some good ones for $65 off ddmtuning.com. I've had mine on for about a year now and they haven't given me problems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
aegischief said:
That is a really low price for HIDs. They usually are over $200. What brand did you get?
I couldn't tell you the brand, I don't have the box in front of me, but I ordered em at Carquest.
I'm thinking it's my headlight, should the stock assembly's work ok with them?

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Las0mbra said:
You can get some good ones for $65 off ddmtuning.com. I've had mine on for about a year now and they haven't given me problems.
I think ima take mine back and er my money back, and I'll be sure to check those out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,104 Posts
afree05 said:
I couldn't tell you the brand, I don't have the box in front of me, but I ordered em at Carquest.
I'm thinking it's my headlight, should the stock assembly's work ok with them?

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------



I think ima take mine back and er my money back, and I'll be sure to check those out!
Yep! I know a bunch of people that have em with no problems and a bunch of people on here have them too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
I bought mine off a friend, who bought them off eBay. By far the best $30 I've spent on my car lol. 9k hids, a Turtle Wax headlight restoration kit, and I'll put them on every car I own. Hids definitely improve your night driving, lights up the road and signs much better in all types of weather. And you can't forget the sweet look! I'm looking forward to buying a set of smoked projector headlights from either eBay or AM.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that's sweet, the ones I got sucked!, I took em back, I think I'm going to get the halo projector hids in the spring when I start digging into my car.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
365 Posts
These are the 9k's. I'd recommend them.
if those are 9k then i'm Jack Roush...

but seriously op...HIDs are great and DDM sells great kits...granted they're all chinese specials...but you can't beat the warranty, and after 3 cars running them i've never had an issue
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,786 Posts
SonicBoom239 said:
if those are 9k then i'm Jack Roush...

but seriously op...HIDs are great and DDM sells great kits...granted they're all chinese specials...but you can't beat the warranty, and after 3 cars running them i've never had an issue
Damn dude that's a little harsh.. Straight up calling the man a liar.. Ease up a bit boss.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top