Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve, I sent you a PM asking about the H-pipe. It's not really keeping me down yet, but in a few days my other half of my exhaust will be here and I need to get it installed, can you please respond. Thanks again.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Yes, it has been shipped. Sorry for the lack of response, I have been seriously busy. I will get you tracking info ASAP.
Also Brent your stuff is shipping on Monday. There was a delay in it but monday it should be outa here.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's ok Steve, i totally understand, and again let us know how we can help you out, seriously, I really mean it. And I'll keep you posted about that H-pipe.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steve, I know you're really busy and I hate being such a PITA, but is it possible you can get me that tracking info.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
!Urgent!

Steve, I really need that tracking number. I feel something has gone wrong with the shipment. If you sent it on or about the 5th, and it's now the 21st, that means it's taken 16 days so far and it's still not here. I have my cat-back exhaust now and I was hoping to put everything on this weekend. Please get me that tracking number ASAP so i can find out where my package is, and if possible contact UPS or who ever you used to ship it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts