Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have these? I was wondering If they are as good as they cost? any info would be greatly appretiated.

·
Registered
941 Posts
yes, they are about top of the line. they go for about 200$. do a search for "h&r" and you'll find all you need to know of teh intraweb.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering If My 315 rear tires would rub with them? I asume that I would need C&C plates too. Thanks

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i dunno that your rear tires would be the problem... if your fronts are 315s then youre gunna rub like mad.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have 275's in the front. Who would put 315's in the front? Not only would you have to tub the front but you could turn.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's a link to a picture: http://www.eastbaymuscle.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=17209

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have 315's because: THere cool, I'm fabing my own Turbo set up, And Californias's conditions allow for wide tires.

Also could I still get up driveway's and how would speed bumps be?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
As for the springs and their actual drop any more than 1.5 and you are going to scrub the mufflers or cats occassionally and on speed bumps and High angled driveway. Just part of the trade off. Nowe are they progressive or specific?? Typically Progressive are great for a balance between handling and smooth ride but are not the best for handling.

It really depends on the type of driving you are going to do and the condition of the rooads where you live!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts