Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im posting for sale my brand new h&r springs , im not desperate or nothing like that but wifey gave me the ok for the coilovers, my bday is on feb 23 if i do not sell the spring by then. Ill trow them in the car , PRICE IS FIRM, $230 picked up or buyer pays paypal plus shipping, again this are brand new never used ready to get install, and price is FIRM thx

Sorry for the IG pic:lmao:

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey guys im posting for sale my brand new h&r springs , im not desperate or nothing like that but wifey gave me the ok for the coilovers, my bday is on feb 23 if i do not sell the spring by then. Ill trow them in the car , PRICE IS FIRM, $230 picked up or buyer pays paypal plus shipping, again this are brand new never used ready to get install, and price is FIRM thx

Sorry for the IG pic:lmao:
I want it. Are you from Va? I also gave Pypes bomb axle back that I can trad with you. I have 2013 GT.

LMK, thanks.

Ron

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I want it. Are you from Va? I also gave Pypes bomb axle back that I can trad with you. I have 2013 GT.

LMK, thanks.

Ron
Sorry dude im from nj , but we can work something out , text me at 9739349363 im down for a trade for the pypes if they are in great condition and they have all the hardware:headbang:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Sorry dude im from nj , but we can work something out , text me at 9739349363 im down for a trade for the pypes if they are in great condition and they have all the hardware:headbang:
just curious if anything happened with this, I have the roush axle backs I'd be willing to trade for them!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Don't worry about. Make sure you post some pics when your done
Will do, won't happen immediately but in a month or so I'm buying koni strt and gt500 strut mounts and a BMR pan hard bar and then she will get lowered.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts