Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im trying to decide between the eibach pro kit which drops the front 1" and rear 1.5" or the h&r super sport which drops front 1.7" and rear 2.4".
I feel like the eibach doesnt drop it enough. Someone offered me never used eibach springs for 160 and thats why im sort of debating on which ones to gettyt
Can someone post a picture of their cars with eother the eibach or the h&r? Opinions are appreciated!
An

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
With the h&r the ride will be hard and bouncy bc you are compressing the stock shock/ strut way more than what it was design for, some times over a period of time they could blow up a shock/ strut.
I personally like the clean look of 1/2 an inch above the tire not the tire sitting inside the fender.
But if you think it looks good then do it, i have had 2 super low cars including a slammed bmw i had to pick back up because it ride like s*****.

·
Registered
51 Posts
huhalbert said:
So im trying to decide between the eibach pro kit which drops the front 1" and rear 1.5" or the h&r super sport which drops front 1.7" and rear 2.4".
I feel like the eibach doesnt drop it enough. Someone offered me never used eibach springs for 160 and thats why im sort of debating on which ones to gettyt
Can someone post a picture of their cars with eother the eibach or the h&r? Opinions are appreciated!
An
Here is a 1" drop in the front and 1 1/2" drop in the rear. The wheels are 18's. It is definitely a firmer ride.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
H&R super sports. Ride is harsh over dips and big bumps. Currently stock 18's which sit about 3/4 of an inch under fenders. The shadow in this pic makes it look like the tire is in the well. I'll take another

ForumRunner_20121026_183939.png

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wyomingstang said:
Here is a 1" drop in the front and 1 1/2" drop in the rear. The wheels are 18's. It is definitely a firmer ride.
Your car looks so clean! How much does it cost for installing springs?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The thing I love about the eibach pro kit with the shocks/struts is they are designed to work with the eibach pro kit springs. Having the matched pair makes a big difference. Whatever you go with. Make sure you match them with the right complimentary products.

·
Registered
354 Posts
i love the pro-kit, it definately improved the handling ....i think the H&R's will ride way to hard and you wont be happy...JMO

·
Registered
51 Posts
huhalbert said:
Your car looks so clean! How much does it cost for installing springs?
Thanks! I keep a cover on it even when I park it it the garage. Total cost to install springs, heavy duty front upper strut mounts, adjustable pan hard bar and an alignment was $469.00.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts