Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50452&item=2433589977

granted their nice and everything, but personally i like my own.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
yours are cooler. espcially the two i am thinking of, haha

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Dude they are not even in the same class as you, anyone can go to a plastic distributor and get some sheet and drill holes!!!!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUT, can they engrave it to be backlit and put anything the customer wants on it??? that is the question my friend! :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Speaking of that Zim, hit me up on Aim, so I can send you money for the custom one I want :mrgreen:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are you listening to youngbloodz there?

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
theirs is cheap crap and yours is the **** So there is nothing to worry about you should make a overage of them and sell them on ebay but be prepared to be deluged with sales

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
holy fugly switchpanels.
Yes they are, and they are on EE website :wtf:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Zimstang's switch panels > all. Anytime someone sits in my car they give me compliments on the switch panel, telling me how clean it looks. and then i actually turn on the neon and they drool :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol i like that... the Zim-switch :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
ever think of mass marketing your panels zim? you could be rich.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, its just a matter of finding someone that doesnt charge me 14 dollars per panel like im gettin charged now. I just have to find someone else that can do the laser part of the work for me... i cant afford a 15k dollar laser at the moment :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts