Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided last night was the perfect night to take the Mustang to a Halloween party, one of my guests had glitter on and now it is all over the Leather and the seat belt any ideas, or strategies to take it off?

·
Registered
814 Posts
At least it wasn dried spit snuff, my friend missed his spit bottle (don't ask me how he did that) but doesnt say anything for 2 hours, it left a spot BUT THINK GOD FOR BLACK INTERIOR.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
i have golden glitter heels and a black interior, no fun. What i do is take it to the self wash which has awesomely strong vacuums and suck that damn glitter-herpes out of my mats, hope it helps!

That why this year i bought a tiny little racer-girl outfit, i hate glitter!

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have golden glitter heels and a black interior, no fun. What i do is take it to the self wash which has awesomely strong vacuums and suck that damn glitter-herpes out of my mats, hope it helps!

That why this year i bought a tiny little racer-girl outfit, i hate glitter!
Haha Glitter herpes too funny.

Glitter sucks!!! I hate glitter!!!! Haha.

That's all I got. Sorry Andy :)
That's okay, I do to! But at least Georgia won. I think that's why I didn't care. I was still in shock, I still am. ( Not meant to rub it in, just I'm still amazed that they won.)

At least it wasn dried spit snuff, my friend missed his spit bottle (don't ask me how he did that) but doesnt say anything for 2 hours, it left a spot BUT THINK GOD FOR BLACK INTERIOR.
Wow, if that were the case, I'd be really pissed.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
M3to5.0 said:
If you have leather.... A leather conditioner and some time.... if you have cloth, a vacuum and alot more time.
Thanks man.
Update: so today I commenced operation glitter removal. I was doing it with my bare hands mistake,unless you like it on your hands. I don't so I got gloves my gloves had it on them. I've been using paper towel and Hi-temp all purpose cleaner- following their recomend dilution for leather. I am going to use a public vacuum so I don't get mine messed up.

Jdub- I see why you call it herpes. That stuff spreads like it .

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
99ford said:
I was doing it with my bare hands mistake,unless you like it on your hands.

Jdub- I see why you call it herpes. That stuff spreads like it .
That one part contracted in my perverted mind and made me laugh way too hard.
ahem. Anyway. On with life.

Yes, that's why I avoid it at all cost, and in my experience men don't find it attractive, unless they like twilight, or just love unremovable pixie puke covering their bodies. Anyway.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JetWolf said:
That one part contracted in my perverted mind and made me laugh way too hard.
ahem. Anyway. On with life.

Yes, that's why I avoid it at all cost, and in my experience men don't find it attractive, unless they like twilight, or just love unremovable pixie puke covering their bodies. Anyway.
Yeah I personally think the stuff should be banned. Its not attractive, well at Halloween it is after a few drinks.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Yeah. Glitter really only works on strippers. But then your sig other knows where you've been..
No bueno.
Nah,theres a trick to that. Peel of the label of a Miller Lite,rub it in a little ball in between your fingers and it gets glitter all over your fingertips. Now you just gotta come up with a excuse as to why you smell like a vanilla bomb exploded in your face......oh,and lets not forget the infamous "Snail trail"

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Nah,theres a trick to that. Peel of the label of a Miller Lite,rub it in a little ball in between your fingers and it gets glitter all over your fingertips. Now you just gotta come up with a excuse as to why you smell like a vanilla bomb exploded in your face......oh,and lets not forget the infamous "Snail trail"
i always recommended duct tape, but thats a good idea too.
alcohol and jackets take care of the perfume.
as for snail trails, i get them everywhere (long story thats too inappropriate) especially in my car, if you just take a damp towel and rub for a while you wont be able to see it, trust me i have to do it daily. As for the sweet, sticky smell you could use cologne but i use citrus cleaner that helps remove the staining (one bad thing about having black interior).

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The only time I will allow glitter around me is when I take a trip to the butt naked.
i always recommended duct tape, but thats a good idea too.
alcohol and jackets take care of the perfume.
as for snail trails, i get them everywhere (long story thats too inappropriate) especially in my car, if you just take a damp towel and rub for a while you wont be able to see it, trust me i have to do it daily. As for the sweet, sticky smell you could use cologne but i use citrus cleaner that helps remove the staining (one bad thing about having black interior).
Woah!! A lttitle TMI there Jdub.

I fortunately don't have to worry about that scenario one of the joys of being single. Strip clubs eat through your money so fast though but they are fun. (I won't lie.)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts