Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I have these halo fog grill lights and when I took it off I noticed there is in fact two bulbs inside the fogs. Is there anyway to get those light to shine!

The previous owner put in this aftermarket grill and I can see he got them from eBay.
Thanks in advance!

image-323003577.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
I have halo fog lights they light up
What bulbs are you talking about lighting then

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

The halos are just halos. The bulbs inside the glass/plastic fog lights are the actual fog lights

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
You'll need a fog light harness to hook them up then. Or go to a parts store and get the right socket for that bulb and just fab something up. That's all I'd do hell. It looks like a 9006 bulb possibly

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'll need a fog light harness to hook them up then. Or go to a parts store and get the right socket for that bulb and just fab something up. That's all I'd do hell. It looks like a 9006 bulb possibly
Couldn't I wire them to the headlights?
And 9006?

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Couldn't I wire them to the headlights?
And 9006?
I suppose you could. It has the stock lights right? You'd have to wire them to the low or the high beam though. Those fogs are single beam whereas if your headlights are stock are dual beam

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

9006 is the bulb part # for that fog light bulb possibly. If headlights stock they should be a 9008(h13) just part #s

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I suppose you could. It has the stock lights right? You'd have to wire them to the low or the high beam though. Those fogs are single beam whereas if your headlights are stock are dual beam

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

9006 is the bulb part # for that fog light bulb possibly. If headlights stock they should be a 9008(h13) just part #s
I should wire to low beams:)
And 9006 is what color?

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
I should wire to low beams:)
And 9006 is what color?
I would recommend low beam like you said

Ha 9006 is the part #! Not the kelvin (burn temperature)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts