Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 silver mustang and my headlights are foggy and look bad and I am looking at replacing them with the Raxiom Chrome Projector Headlights - Dual CCFL Halo (99-04 All) from American Muscle. I have read the reviews on their website and was just wondering if anyone on here has feedback. It is important to me that I can see good with the headlights and secondly I want them to look good. Any feedback, tips, experience is appreciated.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I have a 2004 silver mustang and my headlights are foggy and look bad and I am looking at replacing them with the Raxiom Chrome Projector Headlights - Dual CCFL Halo (99-04 All) from American Muscle. I have read the reviews on their website and was just wondering if anyone on here has feedback. It is important to me that I can see good with the headlights and secondly I want them to look good. Any feedback, tips, experience is appreciated.
Lvg73,

I'm a fan of both the Chrome and Black Projector lights! The Chrome headlights do look great up against the silver paint. The projector lenses light up the road ahead with a bright focused beam of light that not only looks great, but improves your night visibility. The Halo and accent LED's give an exotic flair to your mustang that sets it apart from the rest of the herd!

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions! I'm looking forward to reading about some other members experiences.

-Dan

·
Registered
521 Posts
Have you tried to clear up your headlights? I just polished up my gf's headlights, went from looking yellow and foggy to almost brand new within 10 mins! Just an option...

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
im one of the people that hate halos on our cars especially after seeing them in person on a car. give me stock housings with some HIDs any day of the week...

·
Registered
673 Posts
I haven't done much with my headlights on this car, but on my old camaro I had them and I loved the look. The things that I would have to say to keep in mind about aftermarket halo housings is depending on brand fitting may be an issue, and know how to adjust the beam before you put them in, mine were all out of whack at first. There is going to be a very strong line at the top of the beam where it cuts off, adjust it so that it doesn't hinder you vision, but isn't blinding people, quick way to piss them off. One more thing, you probably won't be able to see the halo during the day.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts