Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my gt in july finally getting it 11-05-2012 glad to see I am not the only one that had to wait so long. Called ford hq several times never got much help. Glad car is finally here but wish ford would have had some answers on why it takes so long. Anyway excited to pick it up tomorrow this is my first sports car.

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Ordered my gt in july finally getting it 11-05-2012 glad to see I am not the only one that had to wait so long. Called ford hq several times never got much help. Glad car is finally here but wish ford would have had some answers on why it takes so long. Anyway excited to pick it up tomorrow this is my first AMERICAN MUSCLE car.
*fixed

Congrats!! :headbang:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
mufflers

Thanks!!! I am thinking about some after market mufflers maybe roush I like borla to but they are really expensive. Any suggestions? Do the after market cold air intakes make much difference on the new gt?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
You're not alone. Buddy's 13gt was supposed to be here tues. Was built on 10/20. It's still sitting in a rail yard in ohio. He's been waiting a while as well, took off that day expecting delivery

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks!!! I am thinking about some after market mufflers maybe roush I like borla to but they are really expensive. Any suggestions? Do the after market cold air intakes make much difference on the new gt?
I got the Roush axle-backs and I love them. Great growl that is actually pretty quiet when cruising on the highway.

Don't know much about the intake myself, but I know there are a number of threads (and arguments) over weather the cold air intake makes a noticeable difference without a tune.

Contrats on the car BTW...I got a '13 vert myself.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The Dude said:
I got the Roush axle-backs and I love them. Great growl that is actually pretty quiet when cruising on the highway.

Don't know much about the intake myself, but I know there are a number of threads (and arguments) over weather the cold air intake makes a noticeable difference without a tune.

Contrats on the car BTW...I got a '13 vert myself.
I have roush axle back on my 13 GT 6spd and love the sound I have not had anyone say that they don't like the sound. Couple of neighbors say that they hear me leave out at 6am even though I ease out of the neighborhood. I love them though

·
Banned
228 Posts
I ordered a 2013 track pack 5.0 two weeks back and I was wondering what number you called to reach em? I've been trying to get an answer to how long it might take and I've gotten nothing

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mustang_5.0 said:
I ordered a 2013 track pack 5.0 two weeks back and I was wondering what number you called to reach em? I've been trying to get an answer to how long it might take and I've gotten nothing
I had the dealer order and put them on as part of the deal. I also added the Roush shifter and tinted windows. I wished I went with a short throw shifter though.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
13StangGT said:
I have roush axle back on my 13 GT 6spd and love the sound I have not had anyone say that they don't like the sound. Couple of neighbors say that they hear me leave out at 6am even though I ease out of the neighborhood. I love them though
Lol I took my cats off and have the roush. My neighbors must hate me when I leave at 6:30a.m.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mustang_5.0 said:
Two weeks? I ordered my 2013 back in August. I've been informed by the dealer that the expected build date is the first week in December, so the earliest I'll see it is mid to late December - 17 weeks! It's not even a Brembo or Recaro car.

·
Banned
228 Posts
smokeum said:
Two weeks? I ordered my 2013 back in August. I've been informed by the dealer that the expected build date is the first week in December, so the earliest I'll see it is mid to late December - 17 weeks! It's not even a Brembo or Recaro car.
Damn
So I might not see myn until sometime late January or early February huh

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

smokeum said:
Because myn is with the navigation and from what I was told it will take longer to make

·
Registered
598 Posts
LOL, same here. I am their alarm clock. Fortunately they appreciate the sound almost as much as I do. :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1-866-631-3788 ext#77802 her name is susan

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
pony 1 said:
1-866-631-3788 ext#77802 her name is susan
Hmmm... I was told to ask for Jenny... 867-5309.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts