Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first muscle car. Holy cow, what a rocket ride. This car fits like a glove. I almost bought a new Challenger, but after I test drove this Pony (and the Challenger), it was all over. One was a wallowing whale, the other was like a fighter jet. Got a chance to open it up late at night on a wide deserted road...I swear I thought it was gonna pop a wheely. The poor wife had her eyes closed the whole time :)

Its deep impact blue. I'd post a pick but I'm a 'tard with the url thingy.

Just ordered some weather tech floor liners. Next week its off to have the windows tinted.

This is great forum, I've already learned a bunch.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the fourm and nice color choice it's a gt right?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Nvm I see its a gt now are u planing to mod?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think so, nothing major anyway. I'm pretty happy as it is stock. Some hood to trunk stripes maybe. And I'm really considering some pipes to mean it up some. The dealer had one with some flowmaster pipes that sounded good. I'm definitely taking this to the drag strip come spring. I'll put some in car cams and post some vids if I don't kill myself. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
you can try not to mod it. soon it wont be fast enough. itll start with a intake and then exhaust then boss 302 manifold. and so on. youll be hooked. but very nice car man. you will love it. and it gets plenty of looks from people at stop lights and stuff. i drive mine through town sometimes instead of freeway just to see how many people look at it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
This is my first muscle car. Holy cow, what a rocket ride. This car fits like a glove. I almost bought a new Challenger, but after I test drove this Pony (and the Challenger), it was all over. One was a wallowing whale, the other was like a fighter jet. Got a chance to open it up late at night on a wide deserted road...I swear I thought it was gonna pop a wheely. The poor wife had her eyes closed the whole time :)

Just ordered some weather tech floor liners. Next week its off to have the windows tinted.

Congrats we'll bought & well spent ! I bought the Deep Impact Blue & it's one awesome color. I put Cragars on mine people are like are those Cragar mags? I haven't updated pics lately but will soon, you'll figure out the forum here it's easy. Have some fun just be cool & try to break it in right.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Welcome and congratulations... :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
I don't think so, nothing major anyway. I'm pretty happy as it is stock. Some hood to trunk stripes maybe. And I'm really considering some pipes to mean it up some. The dealer had one with some flowmaster pipes that sounded good. I'm definitely taking this to the drag strip come spring. I'll put some in car cams and post some vids if I don't kill myself. :)
LOL, that's what I said, too. That was thousands of dollars ago, and it's been less than a year. Modding is like crack.

I may have to start selling myself on the corner. :headbang:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I felt the same way about the challenger. I did my due diligence and drove that and a camaro too, but in the end the mustang is a baaad mofo!

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts

Welcome! Happy Birthday, and good choice on the Mustang you won't regret it. If you can't read hyroglific's then the Dodge isn't for you.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Congrats. Best color choice too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sounds like a nice ride

Congrats. Newbie myself to the forum. Seems like a good bunch to learn from and bounce ideas off of. Seen a few threads where members refuse to listen to any other opinions. That is the best part, reading those posts. Other than that, seems like a great board to have as a resource. Congrats again. Welcome to the GT club.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congrats. Newbie myself to the forum. Seems like a good bunch to learn from and bounce ideas off of. Seen a few threads where members refuse to listen to any other opinions. That is the best part, reading those posts. Other than that, seems like a great board to have as a resource. Congrats again. Welcome to the GT club.

Dat resurrection!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts