Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taken a "Thunderbolt" teardrop styled hood and installed it on '02 ish GT. Wasn't a welcomed thought process in the "General" forum got distracted and O/T. If you think it would look like dog s... don't reply. And don't high jack the thread. Thanks for your thoughts just trying to be different like everyone else..-kid

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
oldkid said:
Taken a "Thunderbolt" teardrop styled hood and installed it on '02 ish GT. Wasn't a welcomed thought process in the "General" forum got distracted and O/T. If you think it would look like dog s... don't reply. And don't high jack the thread. Thanks for your thoughts just trying to be different like everyone else..-kid
That my friend looks very FUGLY! Ouch!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

oldkid said:
But....... The engine can breathe!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Supe01stang said:
That my friend looks very FUGLY! Ouch!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

But....... The engine can breathe!
Just buy a cowl hood

·
Registered
648 Posts
oldkid said:
Looks like a cyst on the hood.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I dont think its totally ugly but i think it looks out of place. I think a 3 inch cowl hood is the best looking hood imo. I love cowls. Im getting one very soon!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I use to see that hood on street rods in the late 60's. It sure is different :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
The lines on the new edge are sharp and clean. That hood is curvy and lumpy. It's too retro. Looks okay on an old muscle car but not on a new one. Find a hood that fits the lines of you car better. I understand being different and not getting hoods every else has but get something with sharper lines.

·
Registered
916 Posts
oldkid said:
Im sorry That just doesn't look good. Get a different hood

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I just realized he asked that if we think it looks like sh!t than don't reply :/ oops..but than there wouldn't be many replies

·
Registered
112 Posts
You know what you probably going to be the first person to do it and i myself being a man that like to do things outside the box i say go for it and keep me updated i wanna know what it looks like in the end!

·
Registered
3,903 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
To each their own style. Personally i dont really think its a great look on the stang cause its not a hot rod. But if thats what ur heart desires i say go for it and screw what everyone else thinks cause in the end its ur car done ur way......atleast its not a hood ornament like i seen on a 07 stang -_- but do leep us posted who lnows we may not be looking at the bigger picture as to how u will integrate it into the car. Afterall we are just making biased opinions at the moment.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Go for it who cares what other people think its your car make it your own!! I mean as long as your happy with the way it looks thats all that matters

1 - 19 of 19 Posts