Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting my body kit from them. anyone have any feedback about them or the quality of their kits? I know their kits are urethane, bout other than that, I have no idea.

·
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
7,154 Posts
I haven't delt with them. I have read that some of their stuff can have fitment issues. Namely, I was after their light bar since they offered one without the brake light for less, instead of more for the delete. Saw some pictures of the light bars from them installed, and they fit like ****. Gaps everywhere. In that same thread, everyone kept pointing to Classic Design Concepts.

Over all though, i can't say whether they are good or bad. I have only heard to stay away from their light bars so far.

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
There will be some fitting to be done with all body kits regardless, it's just a matter of which kits are the closest to fitting correctly. I've heard good things about classic design concepts, but you can never outdo cervinis....

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
I persnally would go with Mr Bodykit
Use them only if you want to pay a couple of grand trying to get a bumper just to fit right. They are the ones that sell the fiberglass kits you can see through on eBay.

Cervini's is on top. They make the best stuff. MrBodyKit is at the bottom. ABC is in the middle. They make good stuff, the make bad stuff. If the kit you want is made by Cervini's, go through them. It may cost more, but you'll save on the prep work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts