Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took mine out today and i must say i like it better this way. i would like to remove it but keep the shifter leather and the rest of the plastic that goes around that area to make it look clean. also, i would need a hump or something for the ebrake. either that, or maybe try to find thin alum. section and bolt it to the base of the ebrake. what do you guys think.

does anyone have any ideas how to cheaply fab up such a setup?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm not sure, maybe cut everything past the shifter or maybe past the cup holder. i will post a pic of just the carpeted hump tomorrow or so and you'll see what i mean.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dom said:
I wouldn't, beacuse of the wiring and air bag control module sits under the arm rest compartment. Just leave it man.
no, all the wiring can easily be put next to the shifter. the only wiring that goes to the compartment is the fog lights and a power supply.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
there's a lot of space under that whole console tho. When I ran my sub wires and stuff, I ran the power supply through there, and noticed all that space. It would be good for a power inverter if anybody was to put one in their car.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
I think Dom is kinda right, the Air bag stuff is there also, but I cant think off the top of my mind the right spot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts