Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
184 Posts
Jealousy will get you nowhere. Everyone knows more ppl prefer the mustang over the camaro. It looks better, Girls like it more more affordable and just outright more popular. I do like hte LS1 tho :) Ive never heard a girl go wow my dream car is a camaro!! But ive heard a lot say that about mustangs.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
So are the new cameros gonna be as cool as the new mustang... Oh wait there aren't gonna be any new cameros. Hmm..... what does that tell ya, I think I will send him an email!

Dont believe that for a minute Chevy did not replace the Camaro like Pontiac did with the Firebird being sidelined by the GTO

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
SexyAsthmatic said:
So are the new cameros gonna be as cool as the new mustang... Oh wait there aren't gonna be any new cameros. Hmm..... what does that tell ya, I think I will send him an email!

Dont believe that for a minute Chevy did not replace the Camaro like Pontiac did with the Firebird being sidelined by the GTO

What the heck, I didn't write that last line in there, something fishy going on??? :D

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Laser02 said:
I'm sorry but saying **** like "Mustang = pudstain" is not an opinion. It's just retardism. :rolleyes: :no:
haha, i read more of the site, and he called the mustang girly and said the camaro was manly, hahahaha, i think hes got it backwards. camaros are about the girliest looking american performance cars ever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts