Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
ford fanatic spelled mustang...mustant....like taint? that kind of funny unintentionally probably but funny not a ford fan but car looks good...better than the one on the highway....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I think it's pretty cool, but i'm wondering how much longer the wheelbase is from a stock Mustang. You know it has to have a longer wheelbase or the Chevy's will rule the track, as usual.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I own a mustang and a fusion, so really I am cool with either one. The Mustant COT does look pretty sweet though. It will just be weird with Dodge and Ford having sports cars, and Chevy and Toyota having family cars. I am not complaing though.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I love Mustangs, especially the 2010 Roush Mustang but I do not care for the front of this car for some reason, I'm sure I'll get used to it, and maybe even love it by next year though

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like it, I think NASCAR needs to work on (in Cup too) making the cars look more like they do on the street, after all, it is STOCK car racing. I'm a huge avocate for both COTs, they just need a little work.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Its pretty dang sweet. I asked the same question yesterday and got a goood response. It sounds and looks good. My driver may drive a Dodge but Im a Ford fella at heart.

·
Registered
38 Posts
tell me this. why the F is nationwide getting the sweet looking race cars?sprint boys should be driving those bodies as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts