Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wondering on my 03 v6 mustang if i bought cam from rpm it would 350 with springs which is okay. But then if i had someone install it what would that cost. Then if i had someone custom port and polish my intakes and heads how much would take cost. Thanks :D

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
you are looking at 1500 ~ for h/c/i probably~ and install AINT cheap .... and you will need alot of this or that and more of this parts you just run into alot of little things and what not....

I would expect an install to at LEAST be 500-1000 bucks....

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
NJStang86 said:
I'd be very weary of making any purchase from RPM...

Too many people have had horror stories with their customer service. Just pray that you don't have to deal with them.

Dude you are seriously confusing RPM outlet a crap company with www.rpm-mustangs.com owned by Mikael.

Two of the best companies on the web to buy stuff from is Mikael at RPM or Justin at VMP. Both of these people are the best of the best. PERIOD

Please do not confuse the companies

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Dude you are seriously confusing RPM outlet a crap company with www.rpm-mustangs.com owned by Mikael.

Two of the best companies on the web to buy stuff from is Mikael at RPM or Justin at VMP. Both of these people are the best of the best. PERIOD

Please do not confuse the companies
Not me?? :cry: :uhh:

·
Premium Member
4,890 Posts
97Stallion said:
Not me?? :cry: :uhh:
HAHAHHAHA I guess you got owned. Sorry I was just going by years of doing business and longevity. Rob you are a upstanding person and a valued member of the V6 community and will prove over the course and time to be a premier internet retailer and among the BEST OF THE BEST!!! :D

·
Premium Member
25,803 Posts
dont spend money on audio either since you are in highschool, once you get out that fad drops like a rock so save the money :)

·
Premium Member
19,784 Posts
SpectorV said:
dont spend money on audio either since you are in highschool, once you get out that fad drops like a rock so save the money :)
Haha...I had 2 12's with a 1200 watt amp full pioneer system in the stang my senior year or high school. Sold it all that summer and I'm down to a complete stock system, but only highs because i'm in the process of redoing it all. Sound just doesn't mean anything after high school, eventhough it was fun to pull up at school and piss everyone, and I mean everyone off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts