Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im looking to get a set of headers for my 05 v6. Im looking through the AM site and cant figure out if the plain straight design is better or the balled up bbk style. In my mind dthe faster the flow the better. So the pacesetter looks like a good buy. But at the price there alot cheaper. So im worried they wont add as much as the pypesheaders.

So im wondering what everyone has and if it feels like it helps alot ot if they dont notice it attached to there car.

I think AM should dyno all the parts they sell to give an idea what to expect. Lol

·
Registered
488 Posts
kirpy said:
So im looking to get a set of headers for my 05 v6. Im looking through the AM site and cant figure out if the plain straight design is better or the balled up bbk style. In my mind dthe faster the flow the better. So the pacesetter looks like a good buy. But at the price there alot cheaper. So im worried they wont add as much as the pypesheaders.

So im wondering what everyone has and if it feels like it helps alot ot if they dont notice it attached to there car.

I think AM should dyno all the parts they sell to give an idea what to expect. Lol
I have both pypes shorty headers an pacesetter long tubes an I feel I get a little more power from the pacesetter 's but the sound isn't as appealing to me as the pypes but the pypes have better quality search YouTube for a set u like

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sound dosnt really matter to me. Im going to turbo it. So ill lose most sound anyways. And i need to stay with shorties just because of the turbo kits hook onto the stock manifolds.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have pacesetter, they are constructed very poorly. Worth it to spend more money. The tuned length give a little more hp, but even the stock setup is pretty good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts