Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Yeah please do because I am contemplating on doing my own as well although it will be a pain

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry guys I had some technical difficulties. I had a preloaded tune for the header install from steeda but when I tried to load the tune after the install I plugged my tuner in and got a file system error message that said I had to reload. That's all the display screen would read. So I drove home 3 1/2 hours without the correct tune. The car ran sluggish but it still has not thrown a code yet. Will. E getting in touch with stage 3 motorsports Monday about my SCT tuner. But besides that aggravation the car sounds great!! Had to put the back seat down to get the box with the old parts into the trunk so the trunk was open to the cabin area I could hear the exhaust tone all the way home LOUD because of this but it was awsome! At slow take off to 2k rpm it GROWLS at u:) but 2500 and up she screams " I'm going to murder u!!!" lol . I love the sound it's mean as hell and at highway speeds she is tame, but under any acceleration she turns heads:Headbang: will try to post a video soon might be a while as will be busy the next few days.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Benzo said:
Sorry guys I had some technical difficulties. I had a preloaded tune for the header install from steeda but when I tried to load the tune after the install I plugged my tuner in and got a file system error message that said I had to reload. That's all the display screen would read. So I drove home 3 1/2 hours without the correct tune. The car ran sluggish but it still has not thrown a code yet. Will. E getting in touch with stage 3 motorsports Monday about my SCT tuner. But besides that aggravation the car sounds great!! Had to put the back seat down to get the box with the old parts into the trunk so the trunk was open to the cabin area I could hear the exhaust tone all the way home LOUD because of this but it was awsome! At slow take off to 2k rpm it GROWLS at u:) but 2500 and up she screams " I'm going to murder u!!!" lol . I love the sound it's mean as hell and at highway speeds she is tame, but under any acceleration she turns heads:Headbang: will try to post a video soon might be a while as will be busy the next few days.
What's ur complete set up?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LMNO said:
What's ur complete set up?
Stainless works 1 7/8" headers , SW's 3" o/r x pipe, Roush axlebacks, Boss mani, JLT cai, steeda race tune. Oh and just installed JLT oil separator:) this is my complete setup!

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Awesome! Let us know how much better it sounds and runs with the proper tune. :headbang:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
avengnd said:
Awesome! Let us know how much better it sounds and runs with the proper tune. :headbang:
Will do. Have to wait till Monday to get everything straight. Surprisingly the car has not thrown a code yet.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LMNO said:
Can't believe u drove it without the correct tune Lol.
It's just going to run rich and sluggish till I get the right tune was expecting it to throw a code but hasn't yet.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts