Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting in a E303 cam, gt40x heads and bbk shorty equal length headers. My question is do I need to Chang out the fuel system and how much HP will just this combo give me????

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
blackGT91 said:
I'm putting in a E303 cam, gt40x heads and bbk shorty equal length headers. My question is do I need to Chang out the fuel system and how much HP will just this combo give me????
Yes, you will need a minimum of 24# injectors with matching maf. Hard to determine any gains without knowing any other mods.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Yes, you will need a minimum of 24# injectors with matching maf. Hard to determine any gains without knowing any other mods.
+1 :good:

I would WAG 250 to maybe 300 HP max if you use the correct MAF, injectors, & TB. Maybe on the low side of that if you still have the stock intake.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
blackGT91 said:
Trick flow Street burner intake, bbk 75mm throttle. Any recommendation on the MAF?
I'm sure Trojan will agree, go with the abaco maf, it's programmable for any combination and more accurate than most other units.

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I'm sure Trojan will agree, go with the abaco maf, it's programmable for any combination and more accurate than most other units.
Yup, take a look at it and read about it here -> ABACO MAF

·
Registered
672 Posts
I had the same set up with 30#s and I was going 12.7 pretty steady prolly could have done better but sold it ur prolly gonna get around 280ish the gt40x flow okay but tricks flow a lot better

1 - 7 of 7 Posts