Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to buy one brand headers and a different brand midpipe? Or do they have to be the same brand. I'm talking about long tunes!

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
You can make anything fit or have a shop fab something for you but it's best to stick with what works.

·
Registered
984 Posts
2005GT said:
Thanks! And does anybody know what pacesetters are so cheap?!
Probably cause I've never heard of them :D lol but you should get one brand if your gonna install them yourself so you won't have big issues with fitment

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
DDTCM said:
You can make anything fit or have a shop fab something for you but it's best to stick with what works.
True

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

2005GT said:
Thanks! And does anybody know what pacesetters are so cheap?!
I started to buy them, but they were outta stock. From what I've researched ther good, but ther gonna rust.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey,

I would keep everything the same, for the sake of fit, finish, and they are designed to work with each other.

I would t imagine there are any pros for going no name, or building your own. Keep I'm mind most exhaust and pipe dealers make their product for performance, sound and uniformity.

Good luck!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Pacesetters are great headers, cheap like pypes because they aren't an established company like flow master and magma flow, or kooks but there stuff is just as good

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
T_math_6 said:
Pacesetters are great headers, cheap like pypes because they aren't an established company like flow master and magma flow, or kooks but there stuff is just as good
Ya I ended up with pypes, not a complaint one. I wouldn't be afraid of pacesetter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts