Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Mustang GT Auto and I'm thinking on buying some headers with an Offroad x pipe. Not sure on brand but I was hoping u guys can give me pointers on the best ones out there. I'm looking to get headers that give me the most maximum performance. I'll most likely buy a combo which the x pipe comes with it. Any tips?

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
If you have the money go with Kooks. You are lookin at about $1300 for a LT and midpipe combo from them.Had that combo on my 07.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DDTCM said:
If you have the money go with Kooks. You are lookin at about $1300 for a LT and midpipe combo from them.Had that combo on my 07.
How much HP did u gain from it? I want to buy the ones that can give me the most HP

·
5,980 Posts
I did everything at once which included,CAI,93 tune,LTs and catted H with high flow cats. It went from stock #s (260whp) to 300whp.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DDTCM said:
I did everything at once which included,CAI,93 tune,LTs and catted H with high flow cats. It went from stock #s (260whp) to 300whp.
Do u know if that's the most HP u can get from headers? I was planning to go without the cats. I was also thinking mayb I can get more HP because I would have any cats?

·
5,980 Posts
Anything to help it breathe better (no cats) is gonna help. Just be careful of the inspection laws.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DDTCM said:
Anything to help it breathe better (no cats) is gonna help. Just be careful of the inspection laws.
Ya I know. Ill most likely have to pay someone a little bit more money to do it illegally

·
Registered
702 Posts
LMNO said:
I have a 2010 Mustang GT Auto and I'm thinking on buying some headers with an Offroad x pipe. Not sure on brand but I was hoping u guys can give me pointers on the best ones out there. I'm looking to get headers that give me the most maximum performance. I'll most likely buy a combo which the x pipe comes with it. Any tips?
Check out stainless works.com! They are awsome:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts