Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Slp, bbk, MAC. They are loud when paired up with a midpipe and catback. The better brands are kooks, stainless steel, America racing

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
I would love to have some kooks.. lol

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Very, lol. About a half year ago i had headers and prochamber ready to order had it all ready but mac headers were out of stock and it was gonna be a while for them to come in.. So instead i went and got a four wheeler lol. I was so close

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
1lowGT said:
Very, lol. About a half year ago i had headers and prochamber ready to order had it all ready but mac headers were out of stock and it was gonna be a while for them to come in.. So instead i went and got a four wheeler lol. I was so close
Lol. I bought a used set from Craig's about half a year ago and had them on but had clearence issues with the steering shaft hitting the header. So I was pissed damn pypes longtubes |:

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Yup

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Not making that mistake again

·
Registered
692 Posts
I was a little skeptical when I bought my bbk's for my fox.... 450 was a lil high for me when I had previously bought a set of flow techs for 150 that worked fine on my f150...

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Does anyone know if I could match Mac headers with pypes h pipe? I definitely want Mac headers but I kinda want to stay cheap $$ because I wanna toss a tuner in too

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

2003mustangGT said:
Pacesetter! Fit and work great!
What's your full set up

·
Registered
779 Posts
Dude 1300? thats a rip off

I got LTs/X/Clutch/Mounts for 11002

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I got LTs/X/Clutch/Mounts for 1100

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

I got LTs/X/Clutch/Mounts for 1100 installed

1 - 20 of 25 Posts