Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some cheap eBay headers for 110$ for the time being till I find some lt headers that I like doesn't anyone have any input on them or a video cause I could find a video of them on YouTube

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
You're asking If someone has some cheap 110$ headers and has a video of this brand you didn't state lol. There's no reason to do twice the work if you're going to buy some later on

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're asking If someone has some cheap 110$ headers and has a video of this brand you didn't state lol. There's no reason to do twice the work if you're going to buy some later on

Yes... an there m2 there really isn't a stated brand I just bought them cause i wanted something to increase my hp a little bit an they were cheap an had good reviews

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Well headers are hard to install so idk why you would buy these now if you're going to buy some down the road

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Well headers are hard to install so idk why you would buy these now if you're going to buy some down the road
I installed pypes shortys before by myself an it toke me almost 2 hrs an like I said 100$ is cheap as **** an I'm buying lt when I buy another catback so there just for sound an a little boost in hp till I buy the set up I want

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
I use those shorties & have a video. You've prolly heard it though

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Wanna see video?

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Sounds sick ! Right now I have my old x pipe an an gt500 mufflers an its way to quiet. These should make it loader but eventually I'm going to pick up a pypes m80 catback
Thank you, I love mine. Is that set up a mid muffler ?

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
I think I heard some before, I like em

1 - 20 of 33 Posts