Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Headlight adjusters won't work

12K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  StangerBanger04 
#1 ·
I am putting in my new headlights and after I put them I needed to adjust them up to where my other headlights were at and everything was going good and then were going up until they fell down and now one of them won't go up or down at all. Is the adjusters stripped out or what?

#6 · (Edited)
by the looks of that paper there are two pieces to the light fixture and the inner housing and the bulb connect together then the adjuster screws thread into the inner housing and the adjuster screws have been unthreaded from the inner housing if you pull the bulb back into the inner housing you can reinsert the adjuster screws back into the holes and it will then move the inner housing adjusting the aim of the bulb my best guess that's what they are saying hard to tell without looking at it if not maybe a new head light assembly is needed ? sorry I can't be of any other ideas hopefully there is someone smarter than me out there that can explain it better than me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.