Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I've run into a small problem. I'm currently running the raxiom smoked projector headlights and a couple of days ago the main part of the right headlight stopped working. The halo and LEDs still work. Thinking it was just a blown bulb I went out and purchased a new one. Upon disconnecting the old bulb the male end of the connection just crumbled.

ForumRunner_20130105_024612.png

Where can I get a replacement because I know my dealership won't fix it since its aftermarket.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
OK so I've run into a small problem. I'm currently running the raxiom smoked projector headlights and a couple of days ago the main part of the right headlight stopped working. The halo and LEDs still work. Thinking it was just a blown bulb I went out and purchased a new one. Upon disconnecting the old bulb the male end of the connection just crumbled.

Where can I get a replacement because I know my dealership won't fix it since its aftermarket.
Raxiom itself should have warranty, I believe it's 2 gears

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Years *

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
gtstyles2 said:

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Years *
Just a tip FYI. You can click on your post as if you were quoting it and there is an edit button where you can change words, spelling ect, or just add to it.

·
Abominable Mustang
1,926 Posts
Yeah, Raxiom's got a warranty that should help you out in this situation. I would get in touch with AmericanMuscle and let them know what's going on.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK sounds good, thanks guys

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Just a tip FYI. You can click on your post as if you were quoting it and there is an edit button where you can change words, spelling ect, or just add to it.
Never knew that, I'll check it out... Does it matter if I'm on iPhone? I don't remember when's the last time I sat in front of a computer screen lol

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Never knew that, I'll check it out... Does it matter if I'm on iPhone? I don't remember when's the last time I sat in front of a computer screen lol
if your using the mustang evolution app when you click on your post it pops up a bunch of buttons one of them saying edit.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
gtstyles2 said:
I'm on the phone app, I can't turn a computer on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts