Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure everyone heard about my projectors not fitting, so I'm gonna go with the four piece set anyway. They'll be easier to install anyway. So, I'm trying to deciede on a smoked headlight design. I found one I like. The Euro 2 design, smoked of course. But I have a question, that little thing in the inside corner, is that a driving light or what?

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
SpectorV said:
4 peice headlights are so 80s :rolleyes:

not really mine are 6pcs :p:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Those are the ones I have....I'm pretty sure the things on the inside corner don't do anything...make sure you get some good bulbs tho becuz then your lights will look really good and it helps a lot at night over stock.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have those headlights.

The little holes don't do anything.

Just be forewarned that those lights don't put out any light to the sides so you have to plan your turns carefully to avoid curb rash sometimes.

I would also recommend sealing them with silicon and getting some aftermarket bulbs. I have Sylvania Silverstars and they look dead sexy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
eBay.

Despite whatever intiial hassle it may be to seal them andget new bulbs, I highly recommend them, as I have yet to see another stang in my area with the same headlights and I am constantly being complimented on them.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
yeah def give them a coat of seal just not the tiny lil holes. Believe me your gonna get pissed at yourself the moment you see condestation (sp?) in the insides.
The lil tiny holes are the vents just dont cover those.
I did that to my 6 piece smoked headlights and thankfully no nothing in the inside and the one time I did see a lil water inside next day it was gone.

Go for those lights mang :yup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts