·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
V6STANG007 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ed=1097271757000&item=7926170495

check out the name of the buyer.....can't wait for them to get here

:banana: :headbang: :rofl: :banana: :beer: :elephant: :cloud: :pancake: :pickle: :banana2:

I'll post pics as soon as installed. I'm gonna go have a corona now.
nice man hope you know how to install them cause head lights are really hard to install you might need a mechanic to do it :lol:
oh btw have two coronas (one for me)

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
my dad needs those, his headlights are so screwed up from rocks and crap.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
they are basically my head lights right? I heard they started puting smokish headlights on some of the new ones

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh, those went on all 02 up mustang...actually 01 actually..don't remember. They look great though

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Yeah I love the look on them

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Eventhough...I really want the cleared smoked lights...

·
Banned
104 Posts
I boaught the same set from BlueOvalIndustries as well. Great shipping and product. You might want to put a small bead of silicone on the top of the lense to preclude any fogging or water getting in them.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ComputerGuy said:
I boaught the same set from BlueOvalIndustries as well. Great shipping and product. You might want to put a small bead of silicone on the top of the lense to preclude any fogging or water getting in them.
cool thaks, I'll prob ask exactly where when I'm installing them, lol. I've been wanting to get these since I saw them on a stang, they are pretty cool , and since mine are kinda fugly looking then it works out, and I think I kinda got a good price. ..haha I'm still having Coronas, lol

·
Banned
104 Posts
No problem. What I did id take masking tape on either side of the top meeting of the lens and housing and put a smooth bead of clear silicone seallant. After applying let it dry about 1/2 hour and pull the tape and let dry and remove residue the next day.

The lenses are awesome for the price. Here are mine installed. I am very happy with them. Also, be carefull when adjusting the light pattern. The screws are a bit funky.

·
Banned
104 Posts
Oh Yeah, don't forget to remove the two tabs, one on each back housing, depending on the year of your vehicle before installing. Otherwise they won't go in!!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
106 Posts
looks real nice!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Nice, very nice, now get yourself some GT foglights. :rolleyes: