Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all... Okay, here is my issue now that I am having. My headlights were working and my parking lights and tail lights were not unless I pushed the knob in a tad. Once I did that it all worked fine. It was suggested that I change the Headlight Switch and the Headlight Connector, both which have been done. After changing them I am still having the same issue, but this time not even pushing the knob in a tad works. Now I am pretty frustrated because the proposed fix did not work and now I think I am worse off. Any ideas people because I am all out.

Thanks!!! :banghead:

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
I had a similar issue after changing mine as well and it turned out the female ends of the connectors were not tight against the males.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
deadsp0t said:
I had a similar issue after changing mine as well and it turned out the female ends of the connectors were not tight against the males.
Are you referring to the fact that the male connectors at the back of the headlight switch are not tight enough into the connectors on the pigtail?

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
devanslive said:
Are you referring to the fact that the male connectors at the back of the headlight switch are not tight enough into the connectors on the pigtail?
Yes,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts