Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey has anyone tried BLUEMAGIC "plastic & Plexiglass cleaner" on there headlights?? I am going to try it and see if it will take the haizing off the out side? anyone else?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I dont think ive heard of that stuff before...let me know if it works. Corey had some stuff that he used on his, and i think he said that it worked really good. If that doesnt work, see if you can get in touch with him and find out what stuff he had. ;)

·
Registered
800 Posts
I know alot of FoxBody guys that use the BlueMagic cleaner and it does wonders, it makes things turn back to there natural clearness for the headlight lenses.

makes a real differance...

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried it but I think i just need new lights.. they are no yellow but they have lots of little cracks in the plastic.. ???? JUNK headlights. it made the plastic look good, atleast on the taillights :oops:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I use meguires mirror glaze plastic cleaner and polisher. I used them on my wife's very yellowed headlights on her 626 and it was remarkable. I also use it to take out the scratches you get on the headlights from pebbles and debris the hits the headlights

·
Registered
48 Posts
Danger Dude said:
I use meguires mirror glaze plastic cleaner and polisher. I used them on my wife's very yellowed headlights on her 626 and it was remarkable. I also use it to take out the scratches you get on the headlights from pebbles and debris the hits the headlights
where did ya get that at?

i went to pep boys and autozone today and couldnt find yours or this BlueMagic stuff :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
www.meguiars.com and i got mine at pep boys.. they are getting better, I put one more try into it and they look good. I might do thie inside today see what will happen.. ??

·
Registered
44 Posts
my headlights are yellow.. i figured i'd just save and get some new projector headlights.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
if you take care of your cars lights this never becomes a factor in what to do if they get yellow....you simply wax and wash them just as if they were part of the paint job.

that stuff may work moderatly good but i would just buy some cobra fronts and clear or something.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SpectorV said:
if you take care of your cars lights this never becomes a factor in what to do if they get yellow....you simply wax and wash them just as if they were part of the paint job.

that stuff may work moderatly good but i would just buy some cobra fronts and clear or something.
:wtf: . I DO take care of my car.. I didnt have this car till 4 of 2003. I bought it used... anf if I had the money for the new headlights I would not of tried to clean hy headlights.. :wtf:

·
Registered
614 Posts
KrazyPony said:
I know alot of FoxBody guys that use the BlueMagic cleaner and it does wonders, it makes things turn back to there natural clearness for the headlight lenses.

makes a real differance...
Wow... bluemagic works on that? I have BlueMagic but I use it for detailing my CAI, exhaust tips, wheels, and shift knob. I never thought to try it on anything else.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts