Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I bought some like this for a pretty reasonable price. They look awesome with clear markers.

I'll try to find the vendor I got. Most aftermarket headlights use crappy adjustment screw designs where as the ones I have use the factory type adjustment hardware.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
black housing oem style lights look best...amber or clear corners both work. that's just personal preference

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like those ones. I was just looking for a light tint. Where did u get those.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

AgentOrange said:
Depends. Do you want aftermarket or factory replacement? There are tons of vendors with fairly priced factory style kits.
I like the factory with a tint. But with aftermarket headlights it all depends if I like the design.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I like those ones. I was just looking for a light tint. Where did u get those.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

I like the factory with a tint. But with aftermarket headlights it all depends if I like the design.
AM sells smoked...if you want to save some cash though hit up ebay. just find a seller with good feedback. also no matter where you buy from don't forget to seal them before install. i don't trust anyone else lol...yes they are sealed before you buy them but a little extra rtv won't hurt and you know for sure you won't get any condensation

·
Registered
421 Posts
Zweissk8 said:
Looking to buy new headlights because mine were done ever since I bought my car. What do you guys suggest?
Since ur cars white I would go all black, where u from cause there's a pair of smoked headlights on craigslist for $75.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ProudSixxer26 said:
Since ur cars white I would go all black, where u from cause there's a pair of smoked headlights on craigslist for $75.
I'm in la.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

ProudSixxer26 said:
Would you mind pm me the link to Craigslist. That would be great! Thanks.

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
Zweissk8 said:
I'm in la.

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Would you mind pm me the link to Craigslist. That would be great! Thanks.
Look on amazon.com I bought mine brand new for $65 with free shipping you can't beat that. Why pay $75 for used ones when you can buy brand new ones for that off amazon.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

08SteedaQ350 said:
Venoms. And yours is fine too.
FINE AS WINE!!
I am so close to buying a cobra. Just can't find one that isn't ragged out and a decent price
Yes his is beautiful!
Yup most are dogged out I seen one on CL today it was a 98 with 50,000 original miles really nice shape he wanted $7,000 for it. It looked brand new.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts