Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Happened to me, check drivers side plug where the three wires plug into the factory turn on connectors.... That's what happened to me, I had to fix the wires around a few times and then it works....

Hope this helps!!!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Is your brights the HID's? Or just brighter lights because I have HID's and my lows use my normal lights only one of my normal lights turn on. Because my normal lights broken inside

·
Registered
753 Posts
greenstang41 said:
My low beam is hid

And I checked the connector wires and they still won't come on
That's odd..... I don't really know what else to trouble shoot...... Your positive the brown, blue, white is correct???

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

That combo tells the bulb when to be off, low, and high, so you could have mixed two of them up

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
It's probably a bulb
he isn't using the older halogen lo / hid high bulbs...he is using a 100% hid bulb.

op do you just run lo's or do you have a hi/lo kit. if it's just a lo kit swap your ballasts with each other...if the issue follows then you know it's a faulty ballast. if it's a hi/lo kit the ground is normally the biggest issue. does the bulb shift properly when changing from hi to lo or lo to hi? (that's if it's a hi/lo of course)

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
did you just swap the ballast or the bulbs as well...they are kinda fragile. If you wanna test with new bulbs hit up amazon. i only use ddm ballasts but the bulbs i get from there lol...you can pick up a pair for about $6

1 - 15 of 15 Posts