Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ported heads, intakes and all that good stuff from RGR, whom is very nice and i would recommend giving him a call if you are interested in heads or intakes and what not, soon as paypal gets into gear.... and i get my account certified and all that maybe by monday I can have the account ready to go....

I cant wait I am peicing it all together and gotta secure a time to install it.... and get a dyno and what not. I hope to have it in around august or september i still have to buy springs, get the heads machined and seals replaced, maybe a valve job, seals, bolts and little things.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will i need new injectors or fuel pump with around 230rwhp~ ? I hope not.... also he said i dont need a dyno tune that i can get a guy he has been gettnig chips from for a long time to hook me up.

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
Cant wait to help with that Install :D

Talked to Robert as well today. Going to pick up SpectorV's Spare 3.8 block and have it bored over 60 to 100 over :cool: get some forged pistons, 4.2L crank, rods and all the other goodies.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
^double sweet

i might be able to get my dual exhaust done this month

*crosses fingers and scrunches up face hopefully*

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
then im gonna sue brent for um.... stealing my block and take it all back after its built... um i mean you didnt hear any of that (calls the people's court)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Actually not to steal work from Alberto but if you come to the Oct 2 Track day I can get you a SCT Dyno tune done either Friday night or Sunday morning or even Sat early morning

·
Registered
116 Posts
Damn man, your car is going to have the best of both worlds. It already looks bad ass! Now you will have the power to back it up. Your car is put together very nicely dude. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Is it possible to achieve the same hp and torque numbers as a 99+ GT Mustang with a heads/cam and intake package on a v6? Or will the HP be close, but not the torque?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the compliments, when im done I will have 230rwhp - 250rwrhp thats 260-280 at the flywheel and same in tq, unless you go 4.2 and lower the compression a bit i doubt you can get the tq level of a stock gt but it doesnt matter with that kind power you will be a couple tenths quicker if thats your goal.

·
Registered
941 Posts
99+ really like cams, i'm sure you'll be content with it. what cam you getting? i hope you got an aggressive cam from RGR because the motor can make use of it. i'll go get some cam specs of a friend's bolt on and cammed 230rwhp 2000 if you want. RGR is a extraordinarily qualified guy, but that needs not be repeated for the 1,000th time. :headbang:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts