Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
jleber123 said:
They guy had new clue I was behind him and BAM. Smacked me in the bumper and scraped the crap outta it :(
So he hit you when u were there. Did you get his info

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
jleber123 said:
I let him walk... Prob not the best thing I did. I'm regretting every minute of it too.
Ya probably not the best thing, but you can find your paint code on the vin tag on the inside of the door it's under PNT, if you can't find a match in a spray can you can go to a Sherwin Williams or other paint store and they can make it for you and put it in a spray can

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Soccerluvr4 said:
Always get info from them, even if you don't see any damage immediately
Been there before man.... Sometimes when these things happen, you are so pi$$ed that you don't think rationally... I did the same thing after getting backed into. I didn't really get a good look... Was seeing red... Told him to leave before I went postal. Then later regretted it because there was some damage.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Slow2V said:
I would of beat his ass or made him pay

Tsk tsk
The guy was a grandpa... I felt to bad to do anything. I mean I could get the hole bumper touched up and repainted. Unless if its a deep scratch I can't but I got a good look at it. I believe some compound wax could cute some of the scratches. And then do my ish

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
jleber123 said:
The guy was a grandpa... I felt to bad to do anything. I mean I could get the hole bumper touched up and repainted. Unless if its a deep scratch I can't but I got a good look at it. I believe some compound wax could cute some of the scratches. And then do my ish
Yeah I had a friend of a friends back into me once, he offered to claim it but I was like nah don't worry about it. The good part is everyone is okay, and maybe the old guy will drive better.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
99ford said:
Yeah I had a friend of a friends back into me once, he offered to claim it but I was like nah don't worry about it. The good part is everyone is okay, and maybe the old guy will drive better.
The best part is that the reflector sells around $20 on eBay. Maybe a few bucks more. Luckily I saved the broken one and glued it back together. Still looks like crap but at least my baby doesn't have a hole where I got hit lol

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
could be FAR worse, as long as its only on the bumper and not the rear quarter panel consider yourself lucky

·
Registered
881 Posts
Slow2V said:
I would of beat his ass or made him pay

Tsk tsk
Yes indeedy

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

jleber123 said:
The best part is that the reflector sells around $20 on eBay. Maybe a few bucks more. Luckily I saved the broken one and glued it back together. Still looks like crap but at least my baby doesn't have a hole where I got hit lol
Damn if you had 05-09, I have my oem's I could send you. I switched every light on mine to smoked. And boxed up the oem's

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
08SteedaQ350 said:
Yes indeedy

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Damn if you had 05-09, I have my oem's I could send you. I switched every light on mine to smoked. And boxed up the oem's
I'm saving to buy a new mustang. When I mean new I mean like around the year you have mentioned. But I'm so impatient lol. The wait is killing me everyday haha

1 - 17 of 17 Posts