Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 V6, 6 speed manual. Traded in my Mini Cooper S for her and I'm in love! I'm in Indiana and gave her custom striping back on May :).

·
Registered
636 Posts
im from muncie, and believe it or not, I've actually considered getting stripes like that before. it would be a complete opposite of my moms car (green camaro with black stripes)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
soccerfreak2143 said:
im from muncie, and believe it or not, I've actually considered getting stripes like that before. it would be a complete opposite of my moms car (green camaro with black stripes)
I've seen quite a few camaro's like that and chargers. I haven't seen any that we're black with the green stripes.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all of the welcomes!! I'm sure I'll learn a lot here. Plenty of things I want to add to my car, just not sure where to start or how. This will be fun.

·
A.K.A. Baby-D!
1,871 Posts
welcome! lime green is my favorite color. i may have to steal that color scheme from you if i end up getting a black car! lol! it looks great!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
04TRV6 said:
welcome! lime green is my favorite color. i may have to steal that color scheme from you if i end up getting a black car! lol! it looks great!!
Lol why thanks! It's actually Apple Green. The lime wasn't doing it for me. As long as I don't see you around Indy, we're good ;) I like being the only one around with green.

Although, I'm having issues with the material, and may have to change my color :*(

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
:welcome:Aboard!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts