Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a huge mustang fan and will finally have my crappy car paid off and all bills taken care off, so I will be getting a Mustang. I am hoping that with everyones help I can pick out the one thats right for me.

I will be getting one next year and am looking at a Fully loaded 2014 Roush RS, a decently equipped 2014 GT Premium, or a lightly equipped 2014 Roush Stage 1 (equipped on a GT Premium). I will probably end up with the RS but anything is possible :)

I am also hoping to become a big member of the mustang community in my area.

Further down the road, I will have a 60's Fastback GT in my garage.

Happy Driving :)

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
how much is the Roush for 2014? Reason I am asking is if its near a GT500 in price you get FAR more car for the money with the GT500

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Hi and welcome! Have you thought about maybe getting the gt500?? It's going to be a lil more pricey than the roush but it would be well worth it

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would absolutely love to get a GT500. I'm just going off the prices for 2013, I know they will change, but I'm just using these numbers as a basis to do the math.

I've pretty much got a maximum price of $40,000. I'm 22, and live at home. I'm using this opportunity to get the car of my dreams before I get a house. I've got a family member that has very very very good credit that is willing to co-sign with me.

The Roush is a Stage 1, so on top of a GT Premium, with some options I have selected, it comes to an estimated $41,565.

The Roush RS is very very appealing to me for multiple reasons. 1. This will be my daily driver and the gas mileage is very appealing since I drive 35 miles to work, then another 35 home. 2. I don't have the biggest budget, I CAN do a roush GT, but I will be on a strict Ramen diet.

But I have decided on buying new. I like the 07ish GT's but my thought is "I can always get a used GT, but what would be my odds of finding a used Roush RS in acouple years."

I wanna stay within my budget, but I want to make sure I get one I want, not one that I just like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts